Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) Program
A Leader in Evidence-Based Clinical Practice and Systems Health Care
UCLA School of Nursing is proud to offer the Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) degree program. As a UCLA Bruin, you will study at a globally esteemed, premiere public research university with top nursing instructors. A DNP is a doctorally prepared, advanced practice nurse and a clinical expert and leader on the translation of evidence-base practice to improve health outcomes on a systems level. The DNP degree program is a clinical practice program for working professional nurses. You will integrate competencies for advanced nursing practice roles in clinical practice, leadership, health policy and education, as well as further develop your scholarship capacity in the area of evidence-based practice.
- Translate research into clinical practice.
- Elevate your executive leadership skills.
- Influence patient outcomes and population health.
- Earn your doctorate in less than two years.
- Classes delivered in convenient hybrid format.
- Continue working full-time throughout the program.
- Clinical practicum and DNP Scholarly Project can be performed at your workplace.